- Happy to have had talking time at conferences last week. Thank you!
- Gearing up for spring break. Please keep reading over break!
- We look forward to a three-screen assembly this Thursday. Thanks PTO!
- Grateful for the PTO snacks last week and all of the book fair volunteers!
PROJECT-BASED LEARNING: A special program featuring "PBL" is taking place this week at Peach! Each morning, 2nd-4th grade teachers are learning together with the county gurus and in the afternoon, teachers will facilitate the learning from their morning with students. This approach offers engagement strategies and an authentic purpose. Ask your child about their PBL learning!
LAST CALL SURVEYS: Feedback is the breakfast of champions. Please help us by taking these brief surveys by the end of today, 3.27.
- Parents, please complete a district Parent Perception Survey.
- We need feedback about our Library. Parents, please complete Peach Plains Library Survey for Parents (Only 3 Questions)
- Third grade students are asked to complete: Student Perception Survey
SUPPORTIVE SPOTLIGHT ARTICLE: Three GHAPS educators wrote an piece titled "My Child Doesn't Like to Read: What Can I Do?". This research-based article is full of helpful ideas. Click here and go to page 10-11. One of our authors is our own reading specialist, Jennifer Kenny.
CODING CLUB FUN: Our 4th Grade Coding Club has been having such fun! Here is a sample via a program called Scratch.
PROTECT YOUNG EYES: Some Peach parents attended an event via this group and an organizer/speaker named Chris McKenna. Protect Young Eyes supports parental awareness around online images/age-appropriateness in a proactive manner. https://protectyoungeyes.com/
TRANSPORTATION FOR 17-18: Please complete our transportation enrollment form (complete form online here or for a printable form click here). A hard copy will also be sent home this Thursday.
SPRING BREAK: A reminder our last day this week is Thursday, 3.30. School will resume on Monday, 4.10. May you have a restful and enjoyable break. Don't forget... Homework Tonight: READ!
Kate Drake & Team Peach